HELP!! best friend just broke up with his gf!

DJ-CHRIS said:
Some 14 year olds have serious relationships, however it's rare.

How does a 14 year old CHILD have a serious relationship? :confused: Please, explain that to me...(not trying to be an ass I'm just curious to know)

Only 14?!?!? He'll get over it. It's probably best to have him let it all out if he's so emotional about it. That will help tons. Just try to calm him by saying that it was for the best and if things didn't work out between them then it wasn't meant to be. There are millions of other girls out there. Pump him up by saying he's 14 years old and he's got plenty of time for future relationships and how he can find better girls.

Best thing to do at that age is just go out, and get familiar with how the female body works and functions. because A.) You have no consequences from the law and B.) Better learn while you're young. :) Go get'em tiger. ;)

Jenox said:
How does a 14 year old CHILD have a serious relationship? :confused: Please, explain that to me...(not trying to be an ass I'm just curious to know)

They find the person they end up marrying while 14, extremely rare but I've seen it happen once :)

DJ-CHRIS said:
They find the person they end up marrying while 14, extremely rare but I've seen it happen once :)

Yeah I'm not going to deny that fact, however, this is how I've always seen it played out...

They meet at 14, date, few months later break it off, then YEARS later, like 3 or so, they get back together, and since more mature and what not, then they pursue it. But at the initial 14 years of age, nah, never seen it happen.

Jenox said:
Best thing to do at that age is just go out, and get familiar with how the female body works and functions. because A.) You have no consequences from the law and B.) Better learn while you're young. :) Go get'em tiger. ;)

LMAO erm nice advice lol

As others have said, time will help in healing this, over time, trivial wound.

Imagine your lifespan as a beach.. and issues like this are just a tiny grain of sand in the whole span of things. They contribute to who you are sometimes, sure.. but their not always very significant.

ya know brian I gotta hand it to ya, you're a theropast man. And why in the hell don't you call me any more? *sigh* or IM for that matter. PM me plzzzz.

i believe you guys are stereotyping this guy as being immature because of his age. There are many 14 year olds who can handle a serious relationship. Don't underestimate somebody just because of their age. I also think that 14 is too young to have a serious relationship, because they are too dramatic, but don't just say that he's immature and pathetic because he's upset about his relationship.

MooseMan said:
i believe you guys are stereotyping this guy as being immature because of his age. There are many 14 year olds who can handle a serious relationship. Don't underestimate somebody just because of their age. I also think that 14 is too young to have a serious relationship, because they are too dramatic, but don't just say that he's immature and pathetic because he's upset about his relationship.

Who said any of that? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom