OMG, Microsoft technical support going down the drain

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I don't know how long since this has been going on, but those people from India don't know jack. I'm having an issue with Vista :rolleyes: , in which it would keep asking me to activate Windows. I had it activated before and like a month later (now), it ask me to activate it again. No changes were made to the OS and it's on the original PC, but this stupid lady keep insisting me that I've made hardware changes or possibly reinstalled Windows on the same or another PC.

You can tell that every single conversation was being read off of her computer screen or her manual. These customer service help desk have absolutely no technical knowledge whatsoever. I kept pushing her and pushing her, but it led to the same results.

I didn't realize help desk positions were so easy. You just read word for word from a manual to the customer's questions and that is the final answer. Hmmm, I should get a job doing that and get easy money. I'm being sarcastic here.

She sounds soooo dumb. OMG, I can't believe it how stupid they were. You guys got to try calling them up. Ok, here's Microsoft's Technical Support #. The one she gave me:

1-800-936-5700

I haven't called them yet because it's activated now. But the issue as to why it ask me to activate it remains a mystery.

Good luck listening to those India people talk and once again, read word for word from a screen or something like that. It will get you no where.

That's why I hate calling customer service anywhere unless I absolutely have to.

agree also ^^, but in my case i like to solve my own issues on my own when it comes to my computer.

I hate calling customer service, but I was really really pleased with my experience with Linksys, they did a really good job.
Why they made the router setup so bass ackwards in the first place is beyond me, though.

Ya, same exact thing with dell, the tech support has a chart it starts with your problem then it goes don to ask this question, and at the bottom send customer new product its stupid how easy they make it to outsource and I hate not being able to understand the people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom