New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Jenox said:
I'll admit, I've been generous enough to do things to random people on the internet, for instance in World of Warcraft I've willingly bought low level characters the best gear for their level and enchanted all of it, costing a fortune, but I still did it nonetheless. However, spending upwards of $4,000 for no reason whatsoever, I doubt it to be true. But, there are rare occasions where nice things do happen, but I wouldn't get your hopes to high only to find out it was a scam. Just a word of caution is all.

Exactly.

Whatever, if it works out, I'm interested. :p

What part of "slow" didn't you get? I'm thinking, since he's about 24, lives with his mom, and plays world of warcraft, maybe he's thinking giving free stuff away will make people like him more. If that's what he's thinking, he'll get a friend out of me. And besides, from hearing his voice, he seems more like an overgrown kid, who was apparently beat repeatedly by his parents just trying to gain acceptance.

We'll see what happens.

FYI, Bullzi talked to him last night, and confirmed he was shipping, so he has our addresses, but not our names, so he can't send a bill, and can't steal our identities, and technically CAN send anthrax and what-not, but I don't value my life too much as it is right now. I'm pretty much open to anything.

Corey

TheBurninator said:
What part of "slow" didn't you get? I'm thinking, since he's about 24, lives with his mom, and plays world of warcraft, maybe he's thinking giving free stuff away will make people like him more. If that's what he's thinking, he'll get a friend out of me. And besides, from hearing his voice, he seems more like an overgrown kid, who was apparently beat repeatedly by his parents just trying to gain acceptance.

We'll see what happens.

FYI, Bullzi talked to him last night, and confirmed he was shipping, so he has our addresses, but not our names, so he can't send a bill, and can't steal our identities, and technically CAN send anthrax and what-not, but I don't value my life too much as it is right now. I'm pretty much open to anything.

Corey

ya that could be the case, you'll have to see what happens and report back

ok guys, ya ive talked to my parents, they say dont get your hopes up, which im not, and im making up a name, and only giving the address which is all he wants, and with this many responses im not going to just post his email here, he would get about 20 im's instantly, and frankly (not trying to be mean) i dont think he could handle all that, hes a tad slow, but a really nice guy, ive known him for a year, played games with him online, and talked to other ppl that have received his pc's for free, no strings attached, ill keep all of you posted, and once (if) everything gets here, i will post pics, and let you guys know what to do to get ahold of him

Kyle

bullzi said:
ok guys, ya ive talked to my parents, they say dont get your hopes up, which im not, and im making up a name, and only giving the address which is all he wants, and with this many responses im not going to just post his email here, he would get about 20 im's instantly, and frankly (not trying to be mean) i dont think he could handle all that, hes a tad slow, but a really nice guy, ive known him for a year, played games with him online, and talked to other ppl that have received his pc's for free, no strings attached, ill keep all of you posted, and once (if) everything gets here, i will post pics, and let you guys know what to do to get ahold of him

Kyle
That's a very good attitude, you're being very open about this.

Brookfield said:
That's a very good attitude, you're being very open about this.

ya, im tryin to get opinions and ideas of how to handle this, which i think i have :), so hopefully all goes well

Yeah i think its good not to give out his details, by the sounds of him ,he might just be doing it to get friends, its sad really, dont take advantage! lol.
Hope it works out.

Well my opinion, in which im rather sure on, is that you won't get it. Remember, people can be nice online, but you never know who they really are.

joxley1990 said:
Well my opinion, in which im rather sure on, is that you won't get it. Remember, people can be nice online, but you never know who they really are.

QUOTED FOR FREAKIN TRUTH!!!! :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom