which one is better

Jenox said:
YOu pretty much sumed it up quite nice. +1 rep. :)

Thanks! When it comes to stuff like this I TRY not to be too biased but it doesn't always work. I try to see it from both sides and see the strengths and weaknesses of both and then make my final decision.

I've heard of maxthon browser but never tried it yet. I'll have to try that one out and see how I like it.

troy272 said:
Thanks! When it comes to stuff like this I TRY not to be too biased but it doesn't always work. I try to see it from both sides and see the strengths and weaknesses of both and then make my final decision.

I've heard of maxthon browser but never tried it yet. I'll have to try that one out and see how I like it.

Yeah I'd say that was one good summary of each web browser. Fine job you did, and very professional looking as well.

What is Maxthon?

I just tried it, it's uh, kinda weird. It's like an IE but, souped up. Firefox looks better though.

i really like it as its really customizable. You can make it look like Firefox, Opera, IE, and some skins for Firefox can also be found on Maxthon. Pretty neat actually. Try it out. Its fast and secure, just IE on roids ;)

Back
Top Bottom