Yay!!

Taylor said:
Hooray, my Vista is coming!!!!
Thank you for submitting your Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit DVD OEM. Your validation is now complete and we will be processing your order. You should receive your order within 4-6 weeks and receive email confirmation when your order is shipped. If you do not receive your order within the time frame specified, please notify us prior to May 1, 2007 for English language versions of the product and June 1, 2007, for non-English language versions of the product so that we may investigate and ship your order. After those dates we may not be able to process your request.

Only con is that i have to wait a long time. I wish microsoft was as good as newegg.

Well my MaximumPC magazine says, "Good luck with the install" so I'm goign to relay that onto you. :)

Yeah, I have my magazine next to me, and from what I read, I'll never be upgrading to Vista. No sir. However, PLEASE let us know how your installation goes. :)

Yea, everything I've heard of vista hasnt been too good...I hear they stole the installation thing from Linux? God knows, but anyway I wont be getting it till at least SP1 and I'll just get it off the school :)

I can't wait to jump into the pool of Vista myself, but i'm not going to do it while the OS is still buggy, i'll patiently wait til it's all patched up.

~mr mixx~ said:
I can't wait to jump into the pool of Vista myself, but i'm not going to do it while the OS is still buggy, i'll patiently wait til it's all patched up.

Yup, I have no real need to upgrade right now, I can wait. The only reason for me to get Vista is DX10, and there really aren't any games out that support it right now, except Flight Simulator X (I think).

Hat's off to those who already have their copy of Vista, I really do like the way it looks though..;)

I def like the way it looks, and its much faster, i tried the latest Beta drivers tho, and the game performance was shocking, even slowed windows down , go figure lol

Back
Top Bottom