Yay!!

Taylor1

Daemon Poster
Hooray, my Vista is coming!!!!
Thank you for submitting your Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit DVD OEM. Your validation is now complete and we will be processing your order. You should receive your order within 4-6 weeks and receive email confirmation when your order is shipped. If you do not receive your order within the time frame specified, please notify us prior to May 1, 2007 for English language versions of the product and June 1, 2007, for non-English language versions of the product so that we may investigate and ship your order. After those dates we may not be able to process your request.

Only con is that i have to wait a long time. I wish microsoft was as good as newegg.

Taylor said:
Hooray, my Vista is coming!!!!
Thank you for submitting your Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit DVD OEM. Your validation is now complete and we will be processing your order. You should receive your order within 4-6 weeks and receive email confirmation when your order is shipped. If you do not receive your order within the time frame specified, please notify us prior to May 1, 2007 for English language versions of the product and June 1, 2007, for non-English language versions of the product so that we may investigate and ship your order. After those dates we may not be able to process your request.

Only con is that i have to wait a long time. I wish microsoft was as good as newegg.

y did u order it online?

i thought i was entitled to a free upgrade with my laptop. from what i can see i have to pay £11.95 or something because im from the uk. sucks lol. i might still do it anyway.

dude_se said:
i thought i was entitled to a free upgrade with my laptop. from what i can see i have to pay £11.95 or something because im from the uk. sucks lol. i might still do it anyway.

They always find a way to rip u off lol.

well, a month before vista came out, i looked at the prices of vista and i said to myself, Holy cow. I need a version of windows, and ill if i get the WinXP MCE ill get a Vista home premium. So i bought it, not knowing that the vista oems would be that low. It really stinks i have to wait 4-6 weeks. It should be 1-2 weeks.

Wow that OEM is cheap!!! then i saw the Ultimate version ;) still cheaper but thats a lot for an OS. Hope they seriously reduce the prices.

Anubis1980 said:
Wow that OEM is cheap!!! then i saw the Ultimate version ;) still cheaper but thats a lot for an OS. Hope they seriously reduce the prices.
I don't think $200 for Ultimate is that unreasonable.

Well, it shipped today, it would be nice if i got it next week, not the week after that. That would suck.

Back
Top Bottom