called into a tv show today

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
it was a computer question show. i asked how to export Hi8 tapes to a digital format into my computer.

they answered my question on the air live, and i also won a free copy of "quicktax standard" lol

pretty cool to hear yourself on tv :)

i also called in last week :p

lol sweet, I always wanted to call into QVC about a computer and complain live about Windows or something.

^Mike^ said:
lol sweet, I always wanted to call into QVC about a computer and complain live about Windows or something.
3 second delay since ppl might say something bad :p

borat_sagdiyev said:
it was a computer question show. i asked how to export Hi8 tapes to a digital format into my computer.

they answered my question on the air live, and i also won a free copy of "quicktax standard" lol

pretty cool to hear yourself on tv :)

i also called in last week :p
Call For Help right?

Man I wish that show was still on G4 here in the US. How was it talking to Leo?

Edit: actually I think it is on, just at a wierd time.

I watch that show, there is a wealth of info on that show...i remember when it used to be called the screensavers. The live answers were cool, and their web site had tons of info and tips for the computer.

~mr mixx~ said:
I watch that show, there is a wealth of info on that show...i remember when it used to be called the screensavers. The live answers were cool, and their web site had tons of info and tips for the computer.
Actually The Screen Savers and Call For Help were two different shows running at the same time. Just the same guy (Leo LaPorte) hosted both of them.

Back
Top Bottom