What a waste

Jenox said:
Sorry but I get heated up when people make reference to pregnant women and harm to them. he worded it wrong so now it's all cleared up. I once had a kid on the way and an accident happened to the mother-to-be and it's absolutely crushed me ever since. :( Hopefully we can put this aside and move on.

I do apologize for being an ass though. But obviously if you've had the same experiences I have you can easily relate to it.

Sucks that happened, but I understand about being able to relate to similar situations that happened to you. My dad got rear-ended when I was seven, and it caused a lot of problems. He didn't hit him very hard, but when he hit my dad, he was twisting his back. He had to go through 3 back surgeries, and has a bunch of metal in him right now. They removed some of the screws, so I might be able to get pics of them, they were pretty big, too.

I knew it was going to happen. Same thing that has happened with the Enzo. Or any other expensive car for that matter.

I've said it before, a lot of people seem to think if you can pay big $'s for something, then you can drive it like a race driver. As you can plainly see though 99.9% of the time, this is not the case.

cabbspapp said:
Sucks that happened, but I understand about being able to relate to similar situations that happened to you. My dad got rear-ended when I was seven, and it caused a lot of problems. He didn't hit him very hard, but when he hit my dad, he was twisting his back. He had to go through 3 back surgeries, and has a bunch of metal in him right now. They removed some of the screws, so I might be able to get pics of them, they were pretty big, too.

Yeah I've been in a few accidents when I was much younger. Fortunetly everyone came out unscathed. Well, hopefully over time your Father can heal up, I myself know the impacts of back pain and how harsh it can be to even do the simplest of tasks.

Sometimes all it takes is a fast car to give a level-headed driver a heavy foot.

cabbspapp said:
Sometimes all it takes is a fast car to give a level-headed driver a heavy foot.

I'm scared to drive really fast vehicles. I don't like having the weight of knowing that if my foot slips i can easily out accelerate anything and potentially cause an accident.

cabbspapp said:

i agree with that

@jenox sry i wus a jack ass and gave u neg rep sry to hear about ur gf/wife too.as soon as im aloud to give u rep ill give u some positive so it neutrels out. :(

mongoman said:
i agree with that

@jenox sry i wus a jack ass and gave u neg rep sry to hear about ur gf/wife too.as soon as im aloud to give u rep ill give u some positive so it neutrels out. :(

It's all good man. No worries, rep isn't really a big thing for me. She was my g/f at the time but eh, things didn't work out after the incident to well, so we broke it off. In either case, glad we got that cleared up and taken care of.

On a side note, I'd like to share one hell of a album full of supercar crashes! :D

http://rapidcars.com/crash2.php

Just, wow. It's pictures like those that really make you think. It could happen to anyone at anytime.

cabbspapp said:
Just, wow. It's pictures like those that really make you think. It could happen to anyone at anytime.

Yeah man, that's why when i see Dodge Vipers, for some reason they're really common out here, I always try to stay maybe two to three cars lengths behind them. A lot of them like to peel out and go fast.

Back
Top Bottom