Condoms

Brookfield said:
I saw that he had a very weird sig, so I offered to delete it for him, OK?

That really concerns me, do you not think your starting to overstep the mark, if the sig was not offensive, or breaking the rules then really its not your buisness to delete people's signatures..........

Have to agree with the rest, man this place is turning into a one moderator forum, no offence Brookfield, but sometimes it all seems a bit much. Nothing against u so dont give me neg rep lmao.

GlasseyeUK said:
That really concerns me, do you not think your starting to overstep the mark, if the sig was not offensive, or breaking the rules then really its not your business to delete people's signatures..........
I'm sorry that it concerns you Joe, but I would not delete anybodys sigs, unless of course they were offensive, even then, I would first give them the chance to delete it themselves, UK said that whoever is altering his sigs is in trouble, so I obliged him by deleting it, he couldn't do it himself, as he is now a Guru.

Anubis1980 said:
Have to agree with the rest, man this place is turning into a one moderator forum, no offence Brookfield, but sometimes it all seems a bit much. Nothing against you, so don't give me neg rep lmao.
I wouldn't give you a neg rep for that, please see post 28.

Back
Top Bottom