What a waste

Jenox said:
Yeah, uh huh, because me calling you an idiot when you state if no one got injured then he wasn't going fast enough.

So explain then, you didn't want them to get hurt, yet, you clearly said that if they didnt get injured then they aren't going fast enough.

I hereby claim you as the world's biggest retard. You sir, are an idiot. Good day. :mad:
hey, hes right dumbass, remember the "stupid painting" that got stolen? shit gets stolen everyday, but if its famous, or extremely expensive (like the bugatti) then it gets attention, people in crappy cars crash and die every day, and people get robbed, every minute, but they dont get in the news, because the media doesnt think anyone will care

boardordi3 said:
hey, hes right dumbass, remember the "stupid painting" that got stolen? shit gets stolen everyday, but if its famous, or extremely expensive (like the bugatti) then it gets attention, people in crappy cars crash and die every day, and people get robbed, every minute, but they dont get in the news, because the media doesnt think anyone will care

Next time you call someone a dumbass, fucking read what they right. Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:

If nobody was hurt, then he wasn't driving as fast he could of been.

READ IT FIRST!

The rare Bugatti Veyron collided with a Vauxhall Astra van carrying a pregnant woman

So ummm, you think someone implying that if no one died in the wreck then they weren't going fast enough? Yet, the women in the car was pregnant. So by going faster the driver would have killed a lady, a man, and an unborn child.

I'll just let that sit there and hopefully your incompetent mind will absorb that in and MAYBE have an impact on you. if not, then holy shit, you need therapy :rolleyes: .

It wasn't sarcasm, I just didn't word it how I should have. What I mean is, that he could have pushed the Veyron and killed everyone in both of the cars, which is not a good thing. I admit that it sounds like I said he should of went faster so somebody would get hurt/killed, but that was not the intention of my post. Can we end the arguing now?

Jenox, cool down!! That's not what he meant, he was obviously trying to say that thankfully the driver wasn't going faster, or else there could've been a lot more damage done.

Sorry but I get heated up when people make reference to pregnant women and harm to them. he worded it wrong so now it's all cleared up. I once had a kid on the way and an accident happened to the mother-to-be and it's absolutely crushed me ever since. :( Hopefully we can put this aside and move on.

I do apologize for being an ass though. But obviously if you've had the same experiences I have you can easily relate to it.

freestyler105 said:
Jenox, cool down!! That's not what he meant, he was obviously trying to say that thankfully the driver wasn't going faster, or else there could've been a lot more damage done.

i think fs is righ

Back
Top Bottom