Noob needs help with GFX card

yeah i have a dimension 1100 and it only has pci slots so you can only use a pci vid card

Yeah, pci isn't going to be very good, but it's the only choice you have. Just find the best pci card you can, the Radeon 9250 is about it.

That should run WoW just fine. If that's the most graphically intense game you play, you should be fine with a Radeon 9250.

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah, pci isn't going to be very good, but it's the only choice you have. Just find the best pci card you can, the Radeon 9250 is about it.
i jus stick with the integrated in my dimension 1100 , only for internet and word processing anyway

thats another bad thing about a lot of dells. integraded graphivs. for people like muz its perfectly ideal though

Alright guys, thanks for your help.

The idea was that me and my brother could both play WoW at the same time - this PC is my main gaming rig for Doom 3, Legacy, UT etc.

- ATi Radeon X1650PRO|2gb|22" HD Screen|320 serial|

I still might upgrade the Dell's GFX as soon as my payslip gets in.

Cheers ;)

you can play doom 3 with some crappy integrated graphics card? .. is that the card u have? ^

dude_se said:
you can play doom 3 with some crappy integrated graphics card? .. is that the card u have? ^

Nah that's my Dell, used to use it just for Word etc, but now want to make it happier playing WoW.

I use this PC to play my games on usually -

X1650pro, 2gb Corsair, Pentium 4 3.0ghz etc etc

Back
Top Bottom