Good site?

G35x

Golden Master
Whats a good reliable forum for psp modding. I need to figure this out, and tired of getting BS awnsers, or no replies..Does anyone know a good site, that will most likely know the awnsers to my questions..Thanks

G35x said:
Whats a good reliable forum for psp modding. I need to figure this out, and tired of getting BS awnsers, or no replies..Does anyone know a good site, that will most likely know the awnsers to my questions..Thanks

forums.qj.net go to the psp section. some of the people are a bit well, full of themselves but overall its a good forum with useful info.

haha lol ^ i should of mentioned that theres no piracy talk there. so your having problems with isos. maxconsole is another good forum but im not sure on the piracy policy there

you checked your bulk? ^ hmm. so some isos dont work. u sure they are actually iso's? some games need a loader to run. very few though

G35x said:
What loader would I need..?
well when ive been in this situation the files came with a loader. i think one time i used fastloader. this should only be happening if its not an iso/cso/jso file. you might have to google around as sometimes some iso's cause problems and sometimes need patching. i know that for pro evo 6 the opening pmf needs to be removed or it will not load.

Back
Top Bottom