Anyone try the latest Nvida drivers or beta drivers?

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I have vista x64 and drivers suck so far. I have bf2142 and just can not play it With the current drivers, unless its cause I have a x64 OS. I have 100.65 and am wondering if everyone has problems like this? And has anyone tried Nvidias beta driver, 101.41? Cause I seriously need something better. Soon! lol,
Thanks

Yeah ive tried them in Oblivion, and :( lol slow as u like. I was using vista Ultimate 32 bit on my 7950GX2, its funny cos u know vista have that test thing tells u what ur pc gets in cpu, video, disk etc, well my vid b4 'updating' got 5.8 after it got 4.4?!!? erm way to go Nvidia lol

Sooo unless it was just my pc, id say we have all got a long wait until decent drivers come out for Vista.

really that is ashame. NVidia and ATI both should have already had decent drivers when vista launched. Its not like they couldn't be developing anything while vista was in it's beta form. Although the beta form wasn't final it was close enough to make better drivers then what i've been hearing about them.

Interestingly enough though my friend baught an 8800GTS for his new system running vista home premium and he gets great performance. maybe it is the setup he has...duel fx-70's with 2 gigs ram and the 8800. *shrugs*

Ok, well thats just what I will have to do, can play older games like halo fine on high but that doesnt take much, lol. According to nvidia I should be able to play BF2142 on high, but I cant. So I will just wait, but if someone could try that beta driver and tell em that would be great, it would take 4-6 hours to download on 56k unless I get it at school tomorrow.

Well havent tried them on BF but like i said, even windows dropped a lot when i installed them , i wouldt waste ur download.

if it is as bad as everyone is saying, then the full version shouldn't be too far into the future. NVidia probably sees this if there are so many problems and hopefully will do something about it soon. ATI is still without a DX10 card arn't they?

I've got the 93.71 drivers, on Windows Xp professional and they seem to work just fine.

Back
Top Bottom