New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

bullzi said:
ok, so the burninator and i are online one day, and this guy gets on and plays some joint ops with me, and asks me if i need any computer parts, i told him what i needed, and it turns out hes gonna make me a new rig FOR FREE with 3 20inch lcd screens, and a razer gaming mouse, and a g15 gaming keyboard, 5.1 logitech surround sound, and all kinds of other accessories, hes shipping everything this saturday except the pc which he obviously has to build, the specs of this new rig are in my sig!!! i cant believe i ran into this guy!
This looks too good to be to true, nobody does anything for nothing mate, if you'll take my advice without flaming, don't have anything to do with this guy please.

Cud be some kinda perve...

EDIT; Why on earth did you come up with that??

BROOKFIELD

lol yea but it might be too let for u man,in this case u didnt step in the bullshit
u slammed ur face into it knowingly almost!!

note that i said almost

Lol no way it's going to happen mate. Just block him and have nothing more to do with it.

why three moniters??? doesn't the second card not give video in sli??

well back on topic, like they all said, it has a strong stink of scam on it. Google the guy, do your research, call the police and have them run it through see if he has a history of scamming. Just do something besides give him your info unaware of what/who he really is!

[edit] lookin at ur age, odds are you'll need to clear this up with your parents/guardians. what have they said? or do they not know yet? if they don't know, why havn't you told them?

Anubis1980 said:
Cud be some kinda perve...

EDIT; Why on earth did you come up with that??

BROOKFIELD

K think about it for a second...

Come over to my house and get the pc etc, or ill come over to u... u get some right weirdos out there. Had it happen to someone i knew, one guy was offering her free movie tickets etc, turned out he was a complete dirty old man perve type. Sad to say but people dont do things often for the good of it, theres pretty much always an ulterior motive.

no, im not giving any personal, im making up a name for shipment actually, idk, we'll see, if this thing actually shows up, im gonna be really suprised... but yea if it does, im gonna shat myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom