Best media player??

Im looking for a decent meida player (not windows media player or winamp) that has a nice eye-candy interface and has a good Music organizer.

Thx in advance.

without media player i cant listen to music lol mine went down couldnt fix it waited 2 months HD crashed and had to reformat TRIED to use musicmatch which is the second best player free player out there i think but i couldnt live w\o WMP

Well It doesn't have a library organizer but Nero is great for music and eye-candy cover , Also try musicmatch ( I don't use it ) but it does have a library

I'm not even sure if there is anything better than winamp or WMP. I was looking once before and I still use winamp.

Why don't you want to use WMP or Winamp? They are both by far the best media players around...and free

Matt

Well for videos, I think VLC is the best. It plays everything under the sun without the need for installing any codecs. Like I downloaded something in the brand new high definition .mkv format and VLC played it with no problems whatsoever.

As for a music player, I've used Musicmatch for years...probably 10 years so I'd recomend that for music.

Don't you have to pay for musicmatch? I've always wanted it but have always seen a monthly fee with it?

I like using realplayer for music as well. Right now i am using WMP though, because it's already there. I've never tried musicmatch so i can't give an opinion there.

BGates14 said:
Don't you have to pay for musicmatch? I've always wanted it but have always seen a monthly fee with it?
There is a yearly fee for the musicmatch radio yes, but the player itself is free. You have to pay for the Musicmatch Plus version.

Back
Top Bottom