thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
i just found out you can register to be a beta tester for the newest (supposedly improved) Ad-Aware 2007 which is to be released soon....i just registered on the lavasoft website....the application isn't available right now, but you can register like i just did, and i imagine they will e-mail you when it's available or you can just check back every day to see when it's available or something. maybe being a beta tester we will get the full verison for free instead of having to use the free version...don't know about that though, i just hope that's the case.

update.....lavasoft now released the Ad-Aware 2007 Beta...i just downloaded it, and am running a scan with it now....this version is supposed to be their vista compatable version...it's working so far. they made some nice improvements to the gui.

joxley1990 said:
You post the link then, it would be so much easier..

it shouldn't be too hard to type in "www.lavasoft.com", but if it is, that address did show up in my last post as a link you can click on. there is no place special to go to...just go to the main page of the lavasoft website and you'll see the big advertisement to get the beta version of Ad-Aware 2007.

I'll check it out. And I'm not trying to start an argument but just for future reference if you are going to post about something that is located on another website then why not post the link right off the start? It's only takes an additional 2 seconds.

Ð88 said:
if you are going to post about something that is located on another website then why not post the link right off the start? It's only takes an additional 2 seconds.

i know,,,and i usually do post a link to help people find what i'm talking about,,,i only didn't in this case because it's right on the main lavasoft webpage, so i figured it would be easy for people just to go to www.lavasoft.com and see it. i guess i could have made that more clear in my initial post.

Back
Top Bottom