Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

I love how everyone is a martial arts expert all the sudden. If they both fought in their prime... Just think about this...

Bruce Lee is puny, Ali is huge, he knows how to take a beating, he fought Fraisure with a broken jaw to hold onto the title. All Ali would have to do is tie up and use his size to his advantage. Bruce is no doubt one of the quickest fighters, and he's also pretty powerful.

Also, Chuck Norris use to beat Bruce in sparring matches.

Tony Jaa I don't think he's on the same level as Bruce.

Yeah so i tried the backflip and the way they describe it makes no fucking sense whatsoever. You lift your arms, and jump straight up, yet, you don't rotate backwards...I find their methods to be completely inaccurate...

EDIT: After watching these videos these guys are complete hypocrites. They say, "Do not jump backwards" yet, watch them flip, THEY ALL JUMP BACKWARDS!

I know watcha mean, at the beginning, you just can't "feel" the backflip, but if you keep at it, it'll just click

JikuzeN said:
I know watcha mean, at the beginning, you just can't "feel" the backflip, but if you keep at it, it'll just click

I watched a different movie, tried the form, and it seemed to feel right and felt like the motion of it would cause a back flip, but the other movies said something along the lines of don't jump back or anything, just, straight up and lift the arms and tuck, I tried, but to no avail it caused no backwards-rotating motion whatsoever. But this new technique I watched, felt smooth and might work. So tomorrow I'll try. I just don't understand everything I'm supposed to do is all. I feel like ti's not being described all the way, or the questions I have aren't getting answered the way i would like in the videos.

Back
Top Bottom