What a waste

I think that's the first Veyron to bite the dust. There will only be more to come.

wow that sux.... the guy kinda deserves it tho... i'm mean comon, he was stupid enough to take a car like taht out in the rain! Resale is higher if its never been rained on!

JK from Jamiraqoui (spelling lol) drives and crashes!!! a lot of cars like that, wonder if it was him.

PCNoob said:
I wonder who was driving it. Must have been pretty rich to afford that car.

pretty rich? that car costs four times what my old house cost!! its a stupid amount of money.. and they are sold on a loss too..

At least no-one was hurt. I wonder what the insurance company will pay out.. that's mad, nice car though!.. isant now like..

Ah, a pregnant woman was in the car, and she got taken to hospital, but she is fine.

BBC ;) said:
Only 300 Bugatti Veyron cars have been built. This car is thought to be one of only about 12 in Britain. Picture copyright: Chris Brightwell

Wow.. now, if he was going to do that, why didnt he just let me have it. Thats fixable though :) Those are just minor scratches! :: Sarcasm ::

atleast everyone was ok. if he cant drive that car then he doesnt deserve to have one. im glad its buggered up, although its a nice car, its just he doesnt deserve it

Back
Top Bottom