Pink Panther

troy272 said:
I like the pink panther. The theme song isn't too bad either :)
Speaking of the theme song, I asked if anyone remembered how the "dead ant tune" went,

Well

here

it

is

grit your teeth guys!

Deadant, deadant, deadant, deadant, deadant, deadant deadant, sing these words to yourself, while remembering how the tune went.

LOL! I hate Pink Panther but it's all good. I never got into that cartoon. Someone told me it's about a diamond or something, I really don't know...

Jenox said:
LOL! I hate Pink Panther but it's all good. I never got into that cartoon. Someone told me it's about a diamond or something, I really don't know...
No, the cartoon was just pure fun, showing the antics of a bright pink panther with big "feet", the real life one, starring Peter Sellars, was about the never ending quest to recover a huge diamond, he was brilliant in that part, he was a British guy.

Brookfield said:
Speaking of the theme song, I asked if anyone remembered how the "dead ant tune" went,

Well

here

it

is

grit your teeth guys!

Deadant, deadant, deadant, deadant, deadant, deadant deadant, sing these words to yourself, while remembering how the tune went.

LOL all this moderating... think hes lost it ;)

Anubis1980 said:
A drink?!? lol sounds erm interesting.

Yea, its realy strong!! Nice though.. cant remember whats in it other than pernod :p
EDIT; I didn't know it was a drink either!, 'praps it's only in America.

Brookfield.

Anubis1980 said:
LOL all this moderating... think hes lost it ;)
Misery,[lol] it was a joke, j-o-k-e, an old one at that, it's best told face to face though, it doesn't come across very well, when written, I admit.

Here's one that I think you will understand; What's the difference between a dead bee & a sick elephant? one's a bee, deceased, the other's a seedy beast.

Brookfield said:
D'you remember the cartoon version?, the theme tune was about a dead ant, you must remember that!

Yes, i remember the dead ant tune now..just got done watching it haha.

EDIT; At last someone, thank you ;)

Brookfield

Back
Top Bottom