Weird problems with CF loading?

Jenox

BSOD
I've been getting some weird technical issues going on every time i make a post, and I can never make a thread because it says i've made a duplicate, how and why, i dont know. is anyone else getting this sort of thing?

I've been getting a few issues yeah. As well as the duplicate one ive had a lot of database errors tonite. Prob just a fluke for hopefully.

Yeah, wonder what's going on. Well, at least the problem isn't just with me. Wonder what's up with the site.

same. that joke i made bout the dog, it took me 4/5 tires to get it to post.

Earlyer yesterday I kept getting a blank white page when I was clicking on anything on the site!

YESSSSS.....Steff, ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. White pages is all I got. I could get to the main homepage of computerforums, but when clicking on a thread or trying to post one---there goes the white page again. Then I get a bunch of duplicate thread errors. Whew, I thought it was just me. I was rebooting my PC and stuff, and even downloaded Firefox for Vista to check. Got the same thing on Firefox too.

You wil notice that some of my threads have wierd numbers or letters after it or in the beginning. That's because it wouldn't let me post because of a dupllicate thread. If there was a duplicate thread, how come they're not actually posted on the site? lol, that's an error if I ever saw one.

Yea, haha! It was kinda anoying, I just left it in the end :p Constant white pages and only letting you on the main page, it let up after awhile though :)

I have a question :p on my user CP I've had 1 neg rep which has seemed to disapear I've had one rep point of you mark and nate too that I can remember off but I dont seem to see them? My points havent changed I just cant see some of them theyve just disapeard :p, is it ment to do that?

it shows the last 10 youve got i think, if your points havnt changed, i wouldnt worry about it! it sounds like those ones have been pushed off the bottom by some more points youve been given..

Back
Top Bottom