TV Capture card.

Dot Cong

In Runtime
Ok so i need a good TV Capture card with the capability to play my consoles (XBOX, PS, N64, SNES and any others i might get) through my PC monitor. If you can direct link to the card you know of it would be great. If possible i'd like to keep it under $40. Thanks in advance.

Well whichever runs smoother and better. I would assume PCI would be the better choice but i'm not sure..anyone know?

Dot Cong said:
Well whichever runs smoother and better. I would assume PCI would be the better choice but i'm not sure..anyone know?
yeah i recokon pci would be better heres a link to one at newegg for under $40 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814122180 that looks ok , if you could afford it i would say go for a haupahe win tv card but they are around $70 , well worth the money tho . i have one that is about 3-4 years old and it works , even for converting vhs to dvd

I have the same card as muz mentioned....It is a great card for the price, but if you wan't excellent quality i would go a bit higher in price, it is the cheapest of them all and mine isn't the best quality around, as in picture quality..

Matt

the haupage win tv cards are excellent quality cards , as i mentioned above but they are pricey

That is a very basic card, I would try and get a Hauppage (spelling?) or a Leadtek, as I know they are fairly good quality at the least...I found with my card when i plugged in a console or DVD player, I got a bit of static and lines through the screen, I think thats what your gonna get with a cheaper card

Matt

just check that the card has all of the right inputs on the back for your consoles

Back
Top Bottom