gaming

spywarebanisher said:
dammit. downloaded wolfenstein but didnt work cuz i didnt have opengl. F***! can sum1 here try to help me find a driver for opengl support for a nvidia vanta? yea u probably wont find one. its really old... and i played runescape b4 for a year. and the first world of warcraft i might try. and wats magic carpet?
This post has been has been reported for the swearing, I see that the "F" word has been partly disguised, a wise move, warned no more :mad:

Brookfield said:
This post has been has been reported for the swearing, I see that the "F" word has been partly disguised, a wise move, warned no more :mad:

Ya know the word could have stood for FLIP!! and why would someone report something like that... waste of time.

Steff said:
I'm in love with UT2004 <3 bring on 2007 :p
You need at least a 32MB video card to be able to run 2004.

I can't wait for 2007 as well. When's it coming out, like Q4 2007?

Anubis1980 said:
Ya know the word could have stood for FLIP!! and why would someone report something like that... waste of time.
Yeah yeah......hey, wasn't that a pig that just flew over?

And if I said someone reported it, then they did, OK?, it wasn't just reported to me.

Brookfield said:
Yeah yeah......hey, wasn't that a pig that just flew over?

And if I said someone reported it, then they did, OK?, it wasn't just reported to me.

Funny u shud mention that, with the way science is going now, wont be long before pigs fly. You seen the new rice crop with human genes added. Was on sky earlier. Freaky lol.

Oh and i wasnt sayin u were lying about the post i just meant seems a bit of a nitpick thing to go out of ur way to report something.

Back
Top Bottom