Daylight savings time

I get out at 11:00, I start at 8:30 but am FREQUENTLY late or don't even bother going. ;) And then yeah, I got easy classes but I don't knwo if I'm goign to graduate or not, I failed a required clas, I missed 2 of the 4 parts to our final in P&P, was sick and had no gas or money to get from my parents to get gas or anything. it sucked.

I can't wait till the mornings are lighter, I hate getting up to darkness, specially as now its hideous weather......

As for the parties, I can't handle weekday parties anymore....its ok if I have the day off work but hell if I am hungover then I generally a mess for a couple of days...

For example, this weekend, went on a bit of an all day drinking session, watched the football in the pub, at 11:30am, stayed in the pub till 6pm, then met the girl I am currently seeing in town before we head back to mine and more drink, was absolute slaughtered, sunday spent most of it in bed......(well there was other reasons as well) but today I felt like crap....was a real chore to get through the day....

But then summer, beers and bbq's in the garden, being able to chill its the best time of the year.....

Jenox said:
I get out at 11:00, I start at 8:30 but am FREQUENTLY late or don't even bother going. ;) And then yeah, I got easy classes but I don't knwo if I'm goign to graduate or not, I failed a required clas, I missed 2 of the 4 parts to our final in P&P, was sick and had no gas or money to get from my parents to get gas or anything. it sucked.
Man, you better shape up or you aren't going to graduate.

Tommy Boy said:
Man, you better shape up or you aren't going to graduate.

I already got it taken care of. I have to go to "twilight" school, but for me it's from 1:00 - 2:30, PM not AM so it's just like a little extra class, and it only take three weeks to complete the course, no big deal. Trust me I've been on top of it since the end of 1st semester. ;)

correction...

I do not loose an hour of sleep on Saturday night. I loose an hour of day on Sunday, I'm not getting up just cause a clock tells me to at the weekend. the weekends are when I sleep dammit!!

anyway. I love the clocks going back, yes, so it's darker in the evening, but when they last went back I was at a party, so that just meant that the party lasted an extra hour, (though the party went on till about 6 in the morning anyway, so it was hardly a problem if that extra hour wasn't there!)

and I love the clocks going forward because the evenings seem that little bit lighter, the whole world is a little better when there is actually light to do stuff in the evenings!

THis is wierd since we're still in March. I got the heads up from work yesterday about this. Otherwise, I would've changed time in April :p

Back
Top Bottom