Internet connection up to 375% faster?!?!?

I'm more afraid of what it's gonna put on your PC than what it will do to your connection speeds.

That too. I think I need a guinea pig to test this out. Maybe someone on here can do it :p and let the rest of us know, hehe.

No software is gonna make your internet connection faster, your limited by the actual connection.

These programs work in a very simply way..

A file is made in the Program Files folder, which just saves a cache of the pages you visit, and most of the pages are downloaded and saved, so when you next visit, your browser just accesses that file, and it loads quicker, it won't speed up download times though, and it most likely has spyware or something..

Its not how fast it goes its how much data you can shove down the pipe which is bandwith :D!

joxley1990 said:
These programs work in a very simply way..

A file is made in the Program Files folder, which just saves a cache of the pages you visit, and most of the pages are downloaded and saved, so when you next visit, your browser just accesses that file, and it loads quicker, it won't speed up download times though, and it most likely has spyware or something..

sounds like a good explanation to me. xp does a simular thing though, which is the reason why you can access pages offline.

thats a stupid ad that gave money to google to advertise, i see it evrywere. its bs. dont do it. i fell for it and my connection just shut off all of the sudden. i used system restore and the connection cam eback. stupid thing did sumthin to my settings and shut my intenet down,

Back
Top Bottom