Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

hippie420 said:
First and foremost, I practice many forms of martial arts including Jujitsu, Judo, and Shotokan. Bruce Lee came up with a system that uses EXISTING martial arts techniques to combat solid forms. I am not a fan of mixed Martial Arts, since it makes
it difficult to become a master in any form. I you learn martial arts from a REAL dojo, they will teach a different set of fighting than traditional Martial Arts acedemy.
I wanted to see if anyone in the forum knows anything about Asain fighting styles. I guess no one doesn't?

Yeah i do "Jujitsu" too, but i've always known it as "Jiu Jitsu" ..., similar to Judo, i also do Kung Fu (Drunken Fist, 5 animal form and a ton of weapons) and TaeKwonDo, my fav is TKD hands down, i love using my legs, but some of there moves are sometimes, like tricking, it may just look flashy, but rarely. Kung Fu, is too intense, and Jiu Jitsu, is very handy if you want to take down anyone, and it's just fun to learn grapples and stuff :p.

Edit: Im also thinking of learning , Muay Thai, all my friends say i should enter Pride, K1 , UFC etc. lmao :p

hippie420 said:
Tony jaa is the actor who is the main character in the Protector.

Tony jaa is not as profieceint in combat as MOST decent martial artist and he uses the art of parkour to mezmerize the audience. He would be defeated by Bruce Lee very quickly.

Yeah, I don't see anything special about him. He's like Chuck Norris. Uses the film industry to gain popularity. He's not even that great of an actor. :p Becides, he was influcenced by the greats like Bruce Lee.

Can Tony Jaa do a one hand pushup with two fingers? Doubt it.

If you think One handed push ups with two fingers is good, you should see One Finger Zen performed by Shaolin monks, they can do various things using just ONE FINGER, even a freakin handstand with one finger, it's crazy, there ... just Superhumans.

Documentries on Shaolin Kung Fu, love the documentry- http://youtube.com/watch?v=k_WZcQoSJxc

Only a part, but search "Shoalin Kung Fu" and there should be a couple of National Geographic Documentries on it, there are ALOT of fake "Shaolin Kung Fu", but the real one is the monks on the mountain of Shoalin. They RARELY come out to perform, there whole life is based on traning and thats about it ... crazy.

This is surely One Finger Zen, but his leaning against a wall, i think it's because of his age...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NExoT38sjj4

Yeah the wall was definetly support, but support from a wall or not has no bearing on the pressure applied to the end of your finger. Amazing to say the least.

I'm not gonna lie, that was freakin awesome. A passion of mine has always been martial arts but i never got into it because i used to watch my cousin do his Tae Kwon Do and it just looked embarrassing out there, and at that time i was very subconscience about what i looked like and what not. as most kids are, but now that im older i find martial arts to be a way to preserve youth and make you live longer, as well as a means of self-discipline and strength.

Back
Top Bottom