cant get virus removed from comp

a router is like a box that allows you to get the internet,create a network, etc. most are wireless, thats put simply, eg:

powerline_router_g.jpg

and people who are familuar with the registry will know what to remove. although a lot of the stuff is obvious, eg: my web search bar, so obvious what it is.

super anti spyware got rid of it!!! im so happy, but yesterday i was scanning all my ad-ware and antispyware and anti virus stuff in safe mode, and after that i restarted my comp and started to play AA out of nowhere the comp shutdowns and a blue screen comes up and says: your windows has been shut down to prevent damage....etc. i think i might have removed something that runs the comp?

try again. see if you get the bsod (blue screen of death) again. ive randomly got them before, for no reason. thats just microsoft for ya. if it happens again then there might be a problem somewhere

hacksta said:
super anti spyware got rid of it!!! im so happy, but yesterday i was scanning all my ad-ware and antispyware and anti virus stuff in safe mode, and after that i restarted my comp and started to play AA out of nowhere the comp shutdowns and a blue screen comes up and says: your windows has been shut down to prevent damage....etc. i think i might have removed something that runs the comp?

so is the shutdown prob fixed?

Back
Top Bottom