gaming

Quake 3 arena, Doom , but at that state you might want to consider upgrading :D
Also is this a laptop or a desktop?

Might be stuck with old dos emulated games played from dos box. But even this might want more than u have. I liked all the lucas art games like Day of the tentacle and monkey island, they were great.

Starcraft, Doom, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Sim City, Madden 199x, The Sims, Oregon Trail, etc etc etc.

played quake 2 and 3 already.. the demo... it was ok.starcraft played already. nfs games like hot pursuit 2 and hot pursuit played already and this is a desktop. im going to get a new comp soon anyway but i want to pass time while its comin along. and hascet, does wolfenstein have like a 640x...wat si it again? but its usually the lowest resolution in games. does it have that resolution because i can usually play those games at that resolution.

dammit. downloaded wolfenstein but didnt work cuz i didnt have opengl. F***! can sum1 here try to help me find a driver for opengl support for a nvidia vanta? yea u probably wont find one. its really old... and i played runescape b4 for a year. and the first world of warcraft i might try. and wats magic carpet?

Magic carpet was a great game from years ago, worked on dos def, i think number 2 worked in win 95. Ur this magican on a carpet lol and u have to i think (ages since i played) build up a castle and protect it from monsters and other magicians, until u have collected enuff mana to progress to the next level. I loved it lol

Back
Top Bottom