Worst PC Brand??

celegorm said:
the problem with alienware is they are now owned by dell.

true but i thought they didnt infect the alienware with there probs yet. like alienware still has amd cpus even tho dell is all intel.

Yeah, my last brought pc was a compaq 486/66 and it was an all in one unit.....it was pretty crap but done the job that it was brought for, expansion possibilities absolute zero though...

Since then I have built or scavenged every pc I own, least then you know what you got inside it, and no one else to blame but yourself.....

Saying that I would probably buy a dell laptop.....or acer....as they seem pretty good.....

yea dell laptops are good, but desktops are horrible, unless you get them for free :)

Apple > custom pc > everything else

edit: i mean build quality in my comparison

borat_sagdiyev said:
Apple > custom pc > everything else
Amen.
And Dell isnt bad at all. My family has had 5 of them. Only 1 has been bad, but thats because it was my sisters laptop, shes an idiot and got tons of viruses on it, and had to get a new mobo, and a new battery. She doesnt know how to take care of anything. other than that, the other 4 were great. No problems. I had an old compaq, and the hard drive stopped working.
But i think eMachines is the worst brand, just because they are gay, they sell cheap crap. I was on one and i felt the case, it felt like i could break it by knocking it over.

MDG SUCKSSSSSSSSS lol i had an mdg, the keyword "had" the fan got killed by the dust 2 months after i bought it, and i just got pissed at it cuz i had to buy another cpu fan, but then again, there wasnt a replacement for my fan, it was "unique" lol,

good tims wit john, lol, but honestly never buy mdg, they lie, i wanted an lcd, they gave me a monitor... lol

Oh and i notice that ppl dont lke hp, i have a decent hp computer, its really good. prob likethe second best one they made,lol, it has a remote, like how sik is taht??? lol

Peter Lachowicz said:
MDG SUCKSSSSSSSSS lol i had an mdg, the keyword "had" the fan got killed by the dust 2 months after i bought it, and i just got pissed at it cuz i had to buy another cpu fan, but then again, there wasnt a replacement for my fan, it was "unique" lol,

good tims wit john, lol, but honestly never buy mdg, they lie, i wanted an lcd, they gave me a monitor... lol

Oh and i notice that ppl dont lke hp, i have a decent hp computer, its really good. prob likethe second best one they made,lol, it has a remote, like how sik is taht??? lol
well dont u mean crt monitor? anyway, umm about your fan....its a 120mm fan taped to the heatsink....

Back
Top Bottom