Daylight savings time

freestyler105 said:
I can't wait 'til summer. So many parties to come.

And damn, that sucks that we lose an hour of sleep. Oh well.
Oh yeahhh.....parties and drinking out on the boat watching the honeys at the beach.....good times :D

freestyler105 said:
I can't wait 'til summer. So many parties to come.

And damn, that sucks that we lose an hour of sleep. Oh well.

I'm having partys now :) 3 different ones this week.

I generally go to a party every night it seems like. Last night, the night before, and then before that, maybe tonight, idk yet about tonight, but probably.

Yeah, parties every night really. I go to school till 11:00 so it's not like if I'm tired I have to go the whole day being tired, i just come home, take a nap, wake up, party more, call it good. :D

I get that a lot too. At least one of them is the correct one though.

Parties over the summer are so much better though. During school, I usually go to one either Friday or Saturday night, and then relax the other nights with just a few people. But over the summer, you can wake up, be like "Hmm...I feel like throwing a party today", and then call like 5 people to get something together, and 100 will show up :p

On school nights I don't have time...school - homework - practice - homework - bed.

Jenox said:
Yeah, parties every night really. I go to school till 11:00 so it's not like if I'm tired I have to go the whole day being tired, i just come home, take a nap, wake up, party more, call it good. :D
11:00? that would have been awesome when I went to highschool. What time do you get out then?

Tommy Boy said:
11:00? that would have been awesome when I went to highschool. What time do you get out then?
I think he gets out at 11.

I get out a period early this year. I'll have to line it up like that Senior year, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th free.

EDIT: BROKE 2K POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom