Tommy Boy said:
Probably won't take you as long as it did to get the first 13k....lol

Haha, well actually, I just did the math, and if I keep at this post rate, 19.18, in 365days (one year, [obviously] :p) ill have another 7,000 posts.

And i've been here for what, two years this april? So then if I say two years, minus the like 60 days untill April (690 days) then ill have 13,234.2 posts.

Haha, so if I keep going at 20 posts a day, I could have another 13k, in two years. Haha jeez, that sounds like such a long time.

I don't have many posts at all. Jenox does though. That guy amazes me. So many posts. Not so much time.

Haha, I'm gonna get 2K before being here for 6 months. Of course Raffaz got that in half the time...oh well.

I can hardly believe it, I very rarely notice my post count, I'm over a third of the way to the the next 1000! :) , I know I'm a bit previous but it just stunned me the way it crept up on me, & I don't want to hear the term "post whore", only as a joke perhaps.

raffaz is deffo a post whore. he does post v useful stuff though. fair play i say!... that goes for a lot of people... cheers for the myspace aswell arrizX ... i abandoned it for a while so need some friends loool

istonian said:
I don't have many posts at all. Jenox does though. That guy amazes me. So many posts. Not so much time.

whoo hooo! Someone noticed. I just view every thread is all. Make a quick reply, and go to the next. :)

i know he helps.... im just saying he has tons of posts..... i need to sleep. had 700mg of caffiene today. i seriously think im dying :O

ArrizX said:
Haha, well actually, I just did the math, and if I keep at this post rate, 19.18, in 365days (one year, [obviously] :p) ill have another 7,000 posts.

And i've been here for what, two years this april? So then if I say two years, minus the like 60 days untill April (690 days) then ill have 13,234.2 posts.

Haha, so if I keep going at 20 posts a day, I could have another 13k, in two years. Haha jeez, that sounds like such a long time.
You should kick it up to 25 or 30 posts a day and get there faster.....lol

Back
Top Bottom