New Build

Leathal

Baseband Member
Right i just finished getting the last thing for my new pc built the psu and i stuck it in and switched it on everything powers up but nothing is displayed on the moniter which is plugged into the graphics card but the card works fine in this borad i am using so any idea's what is the prob im using the same hdd and graphics card but it is still not displaying can you guys help lol i want to play this game i've had for months xD tonight if you want the specs ill post them

Do you get BIOS beeps? When I did my build a few months back nothing would display on the screen my initial reaction was that it was the graphics card, it turned out my CPU was dead on arival, graphics card was working PSU was working fine you could see the power getting to the motherboard and the fans, changed the CPU and it worked fine!

Just changed it with a different one, as it had it my supervisor was building the same computer so he had the same CPU so it was nothing to do with compatability problems. If you can try another CPU in your computer one that is compatable, dont put yours in someone elses incase it is faulty :p This could not be the problem at all but it happend to me, and I didnt get any beeps either!

err well lol that cant be kind of hard i dont know anyone with a intel and this is a amd and i cant go out and buy a new cpu lol took me long enough to get this one xD only 17 you see and still at school is there any other way to check lol

would i need to plug in the little black thing that came with the case to hear the beeps lol because i didnt

Well I've only just turned 18 last week :p hehe. I wouldnt of thought there would be any other way as you cant view whats on you're screen. It could be numarous reasons. Have you tryed re-seating your graphics card? Have you tryed a different cable connecting the monitor to the pc? Infact tryed re-seating everything?

lol re-seating? you mean like take everything out and put it back in if so i had to re-seat the graphics card lol into this board only got 1 card for 2 pc's xD

so the internel speaker thing ( i think it is where do i plug it in lol ) so i can hear if there is any beeps

what board do you have? yes that lets you hear the beeps :p does it have 'speaker' on it?

i dont know lol i have a ECS board and i little black cylinder came with the case that connects to a board it might be the speaker lol

mini5.jpg

Like that?

Back
Top Bottom