Worst PC Brand??

eMachines has definately improved, especially after Gateway bought them. My dad has a nice eMachines that he bought for about $200-$300. Came with a 17" LCD monitor and a free printer. The computer had a 3200+, 512MB of RAM, 80GB HDD and ATI Xpress 200 graphics. He could care less about the specs, to be honest. Just as long as he can surf the internet and do whatever he does, he's happy as can be. A complete computer set for about $200-$300 is not bad. I've opened up that thing too, and it's not bad. The wiring is nice, tidy and all loose cables are actually tied up.

Of course, back in the day...they didn't have that great of a track record. :p

muz379 said:
we have companies in the uk who think that a dual core , think it was a pentium D 2.8ghz actually was 5.6ghz, was quite funny actuallly cos when i rang them and asked them how they overclocked a pentium D to 5.6ghz they hung up

also there is a duplicate post prob here cos i had one before and then borat_sagdiyev just had one

Ha Ha, That's so true. When i went to look for PC's in **SHIVER** PC World, i asked the dude, have you got and AMD PC's? And he's like yeah, over here. I ask him what processor it had, and he said "It's got 2 Processors, running at 5GHZ" I ask him, Has it really got two processors, or is it dual core. And he goes "Oh, it's got Dual Core.."

HP... cant stand them

i had a HP laptop, gave up on it after the 3rd time of sending it in for repair in a month.. got a samsung instead, and that lasted 3 years before dying a month or so again, ive got an E-System PC now, which im going to upgrade a bit, just cant afford it at the moment.. gonna stick with a PC from now on though

Raffaz said:
Anything that i havent built myself :)

I agree with that. Makes more sense, you get better parts, no bloatware and a top notch PC when you build it yourself :) I can't wait to build my next one.

spywarebanisher said:
wats the prob woth alienware. can the problems be that catastrophic... gulp.

the problem with alienware is they are now owned by dell.

Back
Top Bottom