Ditch "ease of access" from vista

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
anyone know how to get rid of the icon that takes you into the "ease of access" settings on windows vista? i'm referring to the icon (or button more like) that shows when you are on the user accounts sign on screen...it's down on the lower left corner....any way to make it so it doesn't show there?

well, let me try to clarify.....while using vista (business edition, although i'm not sure the version matters), click on either log off, or switch user. Now, you will be on the user log on screen where you log on, or pick which user account to log on as. While you are on this user log on screen, the button (icon) is on the lower left of the screen...that is what i am referring to....any way to get rid of that from showing up?

Jenox said:
What does the icon do? And why is it such a problem?

any user....before loging onto the computer under their own user account, can click on it, and check off boxes which activate various "ease of access" controls....i just don't use any of the ease of access stuff, and would like to get it off of the screen if possible, but i can't find anyway to do it.

You probably cant get rid of it, but i guess you could look under control panel, along the lines of User Accounts, or Accessibility Options.

Back
Top Bottom