Wanted: Old(ish) comp parts

TheBurninator

In Runtime
Ok, I'm looking for:

pc2700/3200 memory (256mb preferred)
Hard drive capable of running windows xp (anything around 20-40GB is fine)
ATX PSU atleast 250W, must have 20-pin and 4-pin connectors, as well as 3 or more molex connectors.
AMD cpu fan (skt 754)

I don't have much to spend, I am willing to pay shipping on these items, but most should be taking up space and nothing more to most people. I need these items for a folding computer i'm making out of spare pc parts laying around.

LMK whatcha got.

OH, I forgot, but if anyone has an AC adapter and a hard drive for a Zenith Z-NoteFlex laptop, that would also be a lifesaver.

Corey

Oh no!, I just unloaded a whole load of that stuff off at the dumb a few days ago !!!! :(

TheBurninator said:
damn, RUN GO GET IT!!!
haha they probably chopped it up already. :p

Oh i do have a PSU. It is brand new I ordered it to test a computer, and someone paid for the part but it was just used to test the computer.

borat_sagdiyev said:
wtf dude are you retarded? why throw stuff like that out?
I have way to many computer parts and it takes up way to much space. I don't have the time to sell the stuff for a couple bucks.

Next time you run accross SDRAM, and some Slot 1 stuff, can you leave me a buzz?

borat_sagdiyev said:
wtf dude are you retarded? why throw stuff like that out?

I agree. Unless it's broken and can't be used don't throw it out. I like to keep old stuff and expirement with it and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom