Do you ever?

hascet said:
Ya, actually I do that too. Like if I say something thats particularly opinionated I will keep checking that thread to see if someone else like quoted it and said something about it positive or negative lol
Ha, I do that sometimes.

I do it. Not on this forum for some reason, but on some of the other forums I visit. I think I do it on the other forums because they are more active, and a thread I post in gets knocked to the next page in an hour, whereas it can take a day or two here.

Lol....I never do that man, it doesn't matter to me if people accept me or not. If you don't like me....more power to ya, you don't have to talk to me. I don't worry about it.

"When I die, I want to be buried face down so that anyone who didn't like me can kiss my ass."

lol

Tommy Boy said:
Lol....I never do that man, it doesn't matter to me if people accept me or not. If you don't like me....more power to ya, you don't have to talk to me. I don't worry about it.

"When I die, I want to be buried face down so that anyone who didn't like me can kiss my ass."

lol

lmao yo tommy boy, is italright if i put that in my sig?

Tommy Boy said:

lol

That pretty much sums it up for me too. I never logout from this place. I'm always logged in as soon as I go to www.computerforums.org. I'm not concerned with anything else either. Just post in fun topics, help a few people here and there, and that's pretty much it. It's the Internet after all. I focus more on my work, school, friends, things to do, and stuff like that. I pop in from time to time, but can't stay on too long. When I'm on break, I'll be in here a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom