Do you ever?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Do you ever stack yourself up against the other members?

Sometimes, I will log out and go back and read threads, and my posts and see how people react too me.

Just outta curiosity, does anyone ever do something like that to get a feel for how they are I guess, "accepted" here?

ArrizX said:
Do you ever stack yourself up against the other members?

Sometimes, I will log out and go back and read threads, and my posts and see how people react too me.

Just outta curiosity, does anyone ever do something like that to get a feel for how they are I guess, "accepted" here?

um arrizx pretty much everyone acceptes evryone here....like me! :) y u ask?

edit:chck ur latest rep coment ;)

Haha, thanks for the rep.

Yeah, pretty much, everyone likes everyone here. I just compare myself to other people and see how much everyone likes me, or just fronts to like me (because i'm a mod.)

But I don't think anyone really fronts with me..

I dont know, stupid question, just wondering how odd I am if I was the only one doing it :p

ArrizX said:
Haha, thanks for the rep.

Yeah, pretty much, everyone likes everyone here. I just compare myself to other people and see how much everyone likes me, or just fronts to like me (because i'm a mod.)

But I don't think anyone really fronts with me..

I dont know, stupid question, just wondering how odd I am if I was the only one doing it :p

lol ok

I figured i'd be one of the only ones. If not THE only one, hah.

Oh well, I'll let the thread be and look like an idiot :p

ArrizX said:
I figured i'd be one of the only ones. If not THE only one, hah.

Oh well, I'll let the thread be and look like an idiot :p

lol well at least u got some positive rep out of it :) i also see ur close to 13,000 posts :)

Ya, actually I do that too. Like if I say something thats particularly opinionated I will keep checking that thread to see if someone else like quoted it and said something about it positive or negative lol

Back
Top Bottom