What PC should I buy?

mycompsucks9898

Baseband Member
So i am going to throw out my sh** box and buy a new PC soon. I am planning to buy in summer 07. I dont want to be paying a crazy price. 1200$ max...around that. I want something that will last for a while and that i could upgrade eventually. I would like a PC able of gaming/video playback/DVD burning/ media stuff/ internet.

I just want ideas because i have know clue what good and what bad and i dont know who is leading in the CPU and PC industreeeee.

AMD or intel??? AHHH plz give me a direction to go too

core 2 dou, definatly. at least 2 gigs of ram. a 8800, an raptor, and a large secondary drive. are you planning on getting a new monitor?

Get something like this. 1.2 grand will get you a lot.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 - $300

2 GB DDR2-800 RAM - $200

Hard to say which exact motherboard, maybe an Asus P5B-E - $150

nVidia 8600 Ultra Graphics Card - ~$250

There's $900, add a case, power supply, DVD burner, and you'll be right around your budget.

I say go with the system that fs recommended. If you want me too I can post some links for some stuff I can recommend like the case and RAM.

Yeah, once you are ready to buy, we can get an exact budget, plus by then prices will have dropped. No need to post links now I guess.

ok but i really dont want to build my pc. i want it already made...i dont want to mess anythign up when building it...and i wouldint have time to go around shopping for everythign . I'm 14

im 14 and i build computers
its really not that hard
just read instructions and take your
if u dont build your not ganna get any thing around wat they just said for 12 hundred

mycompsucks9898 said:
ok but i really dont want to build my pc. i want it already made...i dont want to mess anythign up when building it...and i wouldint have time to go around shopping for everythign . I'm 14
It's really not that hard. And you don't need to go around shopping for everything, we'll tell you what parts to order online, and you just buy them. We can guide you through the building step by step as well.

ok well once i get the money and when i have the time i will make another post. I just dont think my parents will let me buy a bunch of things online and stuff. They are very "dumb" when it comes to anything computer related.They think that hard drives are in Gigahurtz and they dont know the difference between kB and kb.

What if i got to like a Futur Shop or Best Buy and tell them what i want. Can they build it?

Thx for all your help guys.

Back
Top Bottom