The Luner Eclipse

Yeah i saw it, i took a few pics but they were poor coz i havent got a brilliant camera. Ive got a good telescope aswell, but couldnt be arsed to set it up, so i just used my binoculars.

I missed it. I've seen them before, so it wasn't a big deal. What I'd like to see is a total solar eclipse though. That would be awesome.

freds_excellent_eclipse_img.jpg

I guess there's supposed to be one August 1st, 2008.

I saw it whilst wandering between pubs, it was kind of cool, but took a long time, I can't imagine anyone would have spent the whole time of the eclipse out there photo documenting it or anything.

When is the next one? im sooo stupid, went outside last nite to get a drink from the paella house, looked up, beautiful clear sky, saw half the moon im like huh, nah cant be an eclipse id have seen it on the news... so went upstairs to bed, woke up this morning and saw it on the news lol. I thought it was a cloud covering it :( Ive just got a decent camera and im interested in stuff like that sooooo peeeved lol.

Talk abou thick.

root said:
I saw it whilst wandering between pubs, it was kind of cool, but took a long time, I can't imagine anyone would have spent the whole time of the eclipse out there photo documenting it or anything.
You can guarantee that someone will have done it :)

I didn't get to see it, but I run a website for the Astronomy part of a local collage and had to update the site with news from it.

Back
Top Bottom