The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in second because they tried to jump-start it. It's a stick, right?

Ð88 said:
lol Justin, weren't you paying attention in Social Studies class? Our equivalent to a President is the Prime Minister (Stephen Harper). Our Premiers are pretty much equivalent to governors like in Amerika (not a misspelling).
Oops... horrible typo. :p

I swear I type the opposite of what my head says.

Oh, and my name isn't Justin.

lol. Oh well. So yeah, what's everyone doing this weekend?

As for me, I'm drunk and about to get high in about 15 minutes. ahh, the joys of being a youth. :D

I'm about to go to sleep cause the people downstairs finally stopped blasting music!

I like some rap. It's all good though. Just pound on the roof/floor, they should ghet the hint.

Eh, I'm more into rock than rap. Not a fan of much new stuff, I like the old school rap a lot better then today's mainstream. Seems like too much of it is just some guy cussing constantly to a beat, not very musical to me.

Anyway, I'm out, I'm very tired. See ya.

I just got back washing my car. It's past 1:00 in the morning!!!!!! So late, or I should say, so early Sunday morning. It looks so pretty under the street lights, glowing like it had feelings. Man, it's such a beautiful car. Didn't vaccuum because it didn't quite need it yet. I got one of those tinited license plate covers that's suppose help conceal it at those photo enforced cameras from various intersections. Looks so nice with the dark exterior color.

Yeah man, i'd take damn good care of your car. its a lexus right?

god damn i'm drunk...jesus christ. ill drink one to all of you though! :D goin to a party tonight too. w00t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom