The Member photos

Haha :p Typical something that looks nice is horrible to wear :p Suits dresses... blah!! burn them all! jkk :D

Steff said:
Haha :p Typical something that looks nice is horrible to wear :p Suits dresses... blah!! burn them all! jkk :D
Yeah, give me a pair of jeans and a t shirt any day :)

Steff said:

Funny that, although I have to wear a suit for work, there is nothing I like better then getting into a smart suit for an evening out in a plush restaurant, and a couple of bars afterwards........you know you look good, the girl your with thinks you look good, and so its all good imo.....

:D

Pics of me going Rock climbing today :)

2002067784061500191_rs.jpg

2002045777301390251_rs.jpg

2002039988534569647_rs.jpg

lol....we need more ladies on CF.

Oh and -
D-Lew said:
Here is me and my fuel. Coke and double stuf oreos for life!
Definitly!.....it's double stuf peanut butter oreo's for me.

Tommy Boy said:
Definitly!.....it's double stuf peanut butter oreo's for me.
Really? Peanut-butter Oreos??? I've never heard of them, I'll be sure to pick some up sometime.

And I like getting dressed up with a shirt and tie at least to go out once in a while as well. Obviously, if it's a huge party, that's not the case, but you know what I mean...

freestyler105 said:
Really? Peanut-butter Oreos??? I've never heard of them, I'll be sure to pick some up sometime.

And I like getting dressed up with a shirt and tie at least to go out once in a while as well. Obviously, if it's a huge party, that's not the case, but you know what I mean...
Oh yeah, they've even had "inside out" oreo's, I think they called them "oops" oreo's or something like that with a white cookie and chocolate creme!.....yum. Don't know if they still make those though.

Back
Top Bottom