Vista used in less than 1% of PCs

geeze, with all the Vista adds you'd presume it to be higher then .95%. Kinda of embarrassing if you ask me. So, the millions spent on the ad campaign i guess failed or what?

Yeah, I'd say give it another year or so and it'll be better. Doubt it'll overtake XP, but it'll probably be second.

Wait until Vista only programs and games r released then itll climb. Not suprised it isnt being used much either to be honest, the driver support for Nvidia is apalling. Imagine how many people have Nvidia cards...

Yeah, I agree with Jenox. A lot of people using computers are at businesses, and they're not going to be keen to upgrade if it isn't absolutely necessary. For at least a few years, the software they've already got will do just fine. Hell, most of the computers at my school are still running Windows 2000, and our district's network is made up of about 1,000 computers.

For personal use, I'd say the rates will increase faster since computers are coming preloaded with Vista on them, plus with all the hype and ads Microsoft is generating...

Yeah, but after a year or 3 it'll be at the top for sure, PCs will be better than too, so it'll be very common. Once the bugs are fixed it'll be awsome, I just think the video driver probelm is horrable. I can barely play BF2142.

Back
Top Bottom