Worst PC Brand??

I hate emachines. They suck. HP is my favorite. My old HP was great. That is before I was building my own. I don't really like pre-built computers in general though.

hmm , everyone here hates compaq , yet i had a compaq laptop that was about 6-8 years old (win 98) and when i put more ram and a bigger hdd in it it ran xp fine i even dropped it and it still worked , i could also get all the drivers off the hp wesite .

Like somebody said above it all depends on what companies you have had bad experiences with like if you have a bad exp with ibm then you will hate ibm , so you cannot realy say this brand is the worst cos it all depends upon personal experience

Don't like Dell much. Tried to fix a friends Dell in the UK took it all apart and nothing was standard or universal pc!! its mad. Different connectors for everything i mean wtf.

i had 4 compaqs and i personally don't like compaq, only because of the sucky restore disk they give us. and with the newer compaqs you have to burn them your self.

i think dell is pretty good. never had 1 problem with any of my 3 dells. good support and good restore disks (its basically the windows disk with dells label).

but the best pc brand is the one u make your self :cool:

PuNkY said:
i had 4 compaqs and i personally don't like compaq, only because of the sucky restore disk they give us. and with the newer compaqs you have to burn them your self.

i think dell is pretty good. never had 1 problem with any of my 3 dells. good support and good restore disks (its basically the windows disk with dells label).

but the best pc brand is the one u make your self :cool:
yeah i have a dell here and i had to burn a restore disk myself , no big issue realy , considering it is not essential due to the recovery partition , but dell customer support is good , and i think you can add more ram without voiding the warrenty , so you can extend its usefull life

hmm , everyone here hates compaq , yet i had a compaq laptop that was about 6-8 years old (win 98) and when i put more ram and a bigger hdd in it it ran xp fine i even dropped it and it still worked , i could also get all the drivers off the hp wesite .

Like somebody said above it all depends on what companies you have had bad experiences with like if you have a bad exp with ibm then you will hate ibm , so you cannot realy say this brand is the worst cos it all depends upon personal experience

ok well in canada, we have a manufacturer called MDG. they advertise all these "free" upgrades, but when you actually buy the computer from them, they put all this SHIT IN IT like half of what they actually say they would put in it. MDG is the WORST ever.

and they apparently think that a dual core 2.8ghz equals 5.6ghz.....

ok well in canada, we have a manufacturer called MDG. they advertise all these "free" upgrades, but when you actually buy the computer from them, they put all this SHIT IN IT like half of what they actually say they would put in it. MDG is the WORST ever.

and they apparently think that a dual core 2.8ghz equals 5.6ghz.....

Dell customer support sucks big time, well atleast when your not talking to them online, but if you ever have a problem with something they insist on just sending you a "new" one yet all it is is someone elses old pos refurbished...and if you ever want your money back from them you have to jump through like 6 burning hoops and run through a lions den...

Back
Top Bottom