big new virus out??

dude_se

Proper Legend
i read it in the paper today. apparently some hacker has targeted symantec. i cba to find a link right now but is it true? ... its meant to be pretty big

Yeah it's true i heard about it, I got nothing to worry about since I have Linux :)

im not worried. they wont target some random f***er like me lol... well you never no, i doubt it tho

... are u saying if some of u guys are infected with Storm, then u guys are gonna put a link that im gonna trust and click on and im gonna get the virus too?...
OMFG! can it penetrate router firewalls?

we are all pretty clever on here so hopefully we will all keep our eyes peeled.

I don't understand how it would figure out to post the link on a forum that you are a member of...maybe by accessing your saved passwords or something?

freestyler105 said:
I don't understand how it would figure out to post the link on a forum that you are a member of...maybe by accessing your saved passwords or something?

i have a prog that retrieves your passwords for a lot of things and some give you the web address, so i spose what you said is possible. hackers are clever, therefore viruses can be clever, too clever for me too worry about :p

I clear all my private data every time I exit Firefox. Passwords, cookies, history, it all gets wiped.
firefox-clear-private-data.jpg

Back
Top Bottom