We need a jokes section

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have some good points. The entire webhosting thing (reviews board, shared hosting, dedicated hosting) isn't popular at all, and is mostly newbies advertising their hosting companies, yet we have that, and thats an extra bit to scroll over as opposed to having one joke forum. Or it could be a subforum of the Social Lounge. :)

I think it would be best as a sub-forum in the social lounge the Le GoogelGuRu said.

Well, why aren't any mods getting back to us? You'd think with all the hype generated that we want this, that they would do it, isn't this the suggestion section? :confused:

I think this will happen. Too many people want it. I think most of the people would like it a lot.

As i have said before, The solcial lounge can handle such a request. We don't need another forum added to the index. If david wants one he'll add one, but don't hold yer breath.

He probably has'nt seen this thread yet, I'm sure he'll drop in here when he get's a chance..He's a busy fellow, and does'nt have time to go though all the threads.

~mr mixx~ said:
He probably has'nt seen this thread yet, I'm sure he'll drop in here when he get's a chance..He's a busy fellow, and does'nt have time to go though all the threads.

That makes no sense. If he's busy, how does he somehow have time to reply in useless threads, example is the Elvis thread in the social lounge. Yet a thread that has been at the top of the forum he doesn't see for two weeks? That's bullshit. How about you post something in the mod section or w/e and have him come in here, read alt the suggestions, and then come to a conclusion. But him being o'so busy to not read this, an entire fabrication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom