Fastest Browser for Slow Computers?

hahahaha no it was a perfectly good post! lol

yeah i tried opera and its definitely the fastest out of the three

I use torrent sites too, if u have a good firewall, i use Jetico and think its great! (apart from the annoying amount of times it asks for permission for this that etc) and good virus checker/spyware (i use AVAST and spybot,adaware and Xoft) u shud be ok with any. I prefer Opera for using the torrent sites, faster for me.

And as going to some of the sites u shud be careful if u go to crack sites etc a lot are full of viruses and spyware...

freestyler105 said:
I've got this installed with Firefox, and I think it gives Firefox a little speedboost over IE:
http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/

Just installed that and wow it did make a big difference!

istonian said:
So is Opera the best? Is it faster and if so how much?

It all comes down to personal preference, I myself like Firefox for it's customization, Opera is the fastest though, not by a huge amount but a noticable amount

Matt

istonian said:
So is Opera the best? Is it faster and if so how much?

For work i have to download reports etc and financial crap, i find Opera to be faster at displaying the images and downloading than IE. And until recently, for 7 months, IE 7 wudnt work on my pc! and that in turn messed up my ie6 making it freeze all the time. Opera by far is the most stable for me, altho it does have some problems with JAVA.

i doubt it. a downloaded copy of vista isnt even that much. ps i like your rep colour....im not joking. it may be negative but reds cool :)

dude_se said:
i doubt it. a downloaded copy of vista isnt even that much. ps i like your rep colour....im not joking. it may be negative but reds cool :)
Haha, suprisingly, he's not even in last for rep, only third to last!

Back
Top Bottom