Where did it go!?!

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
I unplugged one my my two hdd for various reasons, its named the D: drive. when i started my computer without the second hdd online, my computer apparently renamed the CD drives D:. and when i pluged my hdd back in, it works fine, and when i go to properties it says it is workin properly, but when i use computer managment, its there too, but it has no volume name. although it is "workin properly" it won't let me access it. this second hdd is where all my music and videos are. how can i fix this?

i have, many times, i've even tried to do it w/out the cd drives, but it won't even boot up when i do that.

Whats it say about the drive in disk management? Is it just online? What errors are you getting when you try to access it?

i don't get any errors, it just won't let me access it in any way. since it renamed the cd drive d: i can't type anything in, and when i search for something that is on that hdd, it just won't find it :( i have no idea what to do

Can you see it i explorer? and if so, what happens when you try and open the drive, it must do something. Also, why did you unplug it in the first place? Was there some sort of problem before?

Back
Top Bottom