Famous Birthdays/Deaths today, March 2nd

Raffaz said:
Im not having a go, lol. Im just wondering why you posted today? You havent posted yesterday, or the day before etc, so why today, whats so special about it?

@hascet. Whys your birthday not listed at the bottom?
Yeah, exactly. Just kinda random, that's all.

I think it's because he probably didn't enter it in the User CP.

freestyler105 said:
I think it's because he probably didn't enter it in the User CP.

ya i musta of left it out but i just did it now so its there lol :D

Re: Famous Birthdays/Deaths/Events today, March 2nd

Raffaz said:
Im not having a go, lol. Im just wondering why you posted today? You havent posted yesterday, or the day before etc, so why today, whats so special about it?
Because my relative arrived today, he was reading your posts over my shoulder, he mumbled a few choice words about your attitudes, & slammed off out, shouting back that he was off down the pub, thanks a bunch guys, he's 23, & turned up in an '06 Mercedes sports he's an architect, designing buildings in inner London, not boasting on hiis behalf, he's his own guy, his family is the rich side of the family, I apologise for him, anyway I'll plod on, here's the Events calendar, if it's OK with you, hmmm?

Saudi Arab millionnaire acquires 5% of Apple, 1997

Soyuz space capsule returns to earth, 1997

British trader, Nick Leeson arrested for the collapse of Baring bank,1995

Space shuttle Endeavour 8 launches, 1995

UN votes in favour of US resolutions for cease-fire in Iraq.1991

Watergate cover-up, 1974

215,000 US soldiers in Vietnam, 1970

Woah there? your saying he read my comments in this post, and thats why you started this???

Another thing mate, lifes to short to worry bout what other people think, who cares. You live your life for you, not him or anyone else. Why do you care what he thinks anyway??? Your a better man than he will ever be, going by his attitude, it sounds like his head is stuck up his ar*e, show him this aswell if you want. I havent got time for people like that.

And im sorry if ive offended you, that isnt my intention

Re: Famous Birthdays/Deaths/Events today, March 2nd

Brookfield said:
Because my relative arrived today, he was reading your posts over my shoulder, he mumbled a few choice words about your attitudes, & slammed off out, shouting back that he was off down the pub, thanks a bunch guys, he's 23, & turned up in an '06 Mercedes sports he's an architect, designing buildings in inner London, not boasting on hiis behalf, he's his own guy, his family is the rich side of the family, I apologise for him, anyway I'll plod on, here's the Events calendar, if it's OK with you, hmmm?
Wait - he got mad because of our comments??

Raffaz said:
Woah there? your saying he read my comments in this post, and thats why you started this???

Another thing mate, lifes to short to worry bout what other people think, who cares. You live your life for you, not him or anyone else. Why do you care what he thinks anyway??? Your a better man than he will ever be, going by his attitude, it sounds like his head is stuck up his ar*e, show him this aswell if you want. I havent got time for people like that.

And im sorry if ive offended you, that isnt my intention
No no, you've got it all wrong, after my relative had unpacked, we sat chatting & he said that his dad, my cousin, had told of my interest in computers, so Simon told me of a website that shows events in history etc, I said that I belonged to a forum, so I booted up & that's how it begun, I uploaded the site & started the thread, why do you query what I do in my own home?, CF isn't the Freemasons after all, you might not have intended to offend me, but you have, I'm surprised at you, this is a member of my family you're going on about!, & I won't be showing him this when he gets back, I haven't seen him since he was 12, & I don't want to spoil his very welcome visit, he's going on a world cruise next month, his work schedule is very tight, he hasn't had a break for eighteen months, & I don't expect to see him again, but never mnd, the few days he is here, I will cherish!

Brookfield said:
No no, you've got it all wrong, after my relative had unpacked, we sat chatting & he said that his dad, my cousin, had told of my interest in computers, so Simon told me of a website that shows events in history etc, I said that I belonged to a forum, so I booted up & that's how it begun, I uploaded the site & started the thread, why do you query what I do in my own home?, CF isn't the Freemasons after all, you might not have intended to offend me, but you have, I'm surprised at you, this is a member of my family you're going on about!, & I won't be showing him this when he gets back, I haven't seen him since he was 12, & I don't want to spoil his very welcome visit, he's going on a world cruise next month, his work schedule is very tight, he hasn't had a break for eighteen months, & I don't expect to see him again, but never mnd, the few days he is here, I will cherish!
Well anyway, my apologies if I offended you or your relative. (What is your cousin's son called?? A second cousin?) That's not the way it was supposed to sound. Enjoy the next few days with him!!

Like i said im sorry if i offended you, that wasnt my intention.

You just said that he had a few choice words about our attitudes, what have i ever said to him! And then you turn round and say " thanks a bunch guys" like we done something wrong so im entitled to defend myself, and if he doesnt like it then so be it. Also you say that your offended, well im offended by your comments that are stated above. It doesnt matter if hes a member of your family or not, he has no right to be talking about our "attitudes"

Thats fair enough if he wants to make comments. And im entitled to make comments back. I fail to see how he can comment on our attitudes. Hes judging us, when he doesnt even know us. Im gonna leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom