Help me with this choice!

go for the lap, portable is nice, plus u can get monitor, kb, mouse for it. and like you say, good for college.

I'm not going to vote because it all depends on what you do/what you are going to use it for...i have a mid range desktop that does what i want it to, and if i got some money i would put it toward a laptop probably, for the simple fact it is more mobile for browsing the net etc, but if you mostly game, then definately the desktop..

Matt

I agree, it's a personal choice, we can't really decide for you. Whatever you think is most important.

i'm just askin for opinions guys, not to make the desision for me :p

Daeva said:
Save the money and buy a NON GM car... Actually, The seat covers are useless, headers won't do much, and new computer parts will get outdated before they get shipped to your house. Get the laptop man.

A non gm car? excuse me?

I wasn't talking about seat covers, but upholstry replacement, actually getting the whole seats execpt the frame redone. The headers would make it sound better, and i also thought about a cam 2.

I keep flopping back and forth on what i want. although now i might do desktop parts and then some car parts, and screw the laptop for now :p donno yet.

EDIT: i could also add a rapter hardrive to the desktop.....like this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822136011

no offense but anybody who DIDNT say the trans am is dumb the trans am is the only one that GAINS VALUE its a smart choice if i were you. you could sell that thing if you keep it in mint. there might not be parts for it in the future and custom parts sevral grand a peice(even for simple stuff)

lol, at first I thought you were trying to knock on my car. Thanks for the imput :) I do agree that it is more valuble but i'm still not sure yet because I am trying to keep a balance on computers and cars.

I'd go for the desktop stuff.
Or, if you really want a laptop too then spend a little less on the desktop and get a cheap laptop. It will be just as good for almost anything except gaming, and you don't need to game with a laptop, they weren't designed for gaming anyway.

Back
Top Bottom