color problems

Well hell my computer is like falling apart. It's giving error messages now, and I can't access any of the control features to my graphics card.

problem2qc8.png

problem1oi3.png

The first error is a Visual studio one. Try reinstalling Net Framework. IF u have version one installed try v2 or if theres a later version that one. The pics are also big i think so they taking a while to download!! might want to save them in JPG rather than PNG format :)

Well, my gues is that the control panel for your ati card uses some of the classes found in the .net framework 2.0 If you do not have this framework, that would explain why you can't open the control panel. My guess is that the ati control center uses the command line interface (hence the CLI) to change the settings on the graphics card. I would also guess that it has the previous settings backed up in a previous database of somekind, hence the culter=nuetral; and publickeytoken. Updating the .net framework may do it, but if you could get a hold of those blue screen error codes(if you still get them) that would help a lot.
You may also want to check ati's website for information reguarding the software requirements of their newest drivers, it could be possible that you have old drivers installed, or simple the wrong ones for your os.

I fixed my computer. I deleted all the framework except version 1.0.

I deleted Catayst control center, and then started my computer back up and installed 1.0 Patch and then version 2.0.

I then installed CCC again and everything went back to normal. The colors are normal, and the programs work again.

Thanks for your help guys.

Back
Top Bottom