NTL/Virgin to lose Sky One

Raffaz said:
Another reason i wont go back to them.Im sick of the constant junkmail they send me aswell trying to get me back. Its never gonna happen, when they treat their customers like sh*t.
I only get their mag, containing a "personal" letter, addressed to me, saying "Dear Mr Cole, why don't you sign up for......", utter crap, I don't even take it out of the wrapper, straight in the bin mate!!

Raffaz said:
Glasseye has virgin i think. He is just telling you what he told them, so he could get his box replaced. Its definately a good point. I would give it a go Maurice.
Nah, won't have any truck with 'em, I'd rather go without!!
read.gif

I have sky TV so no worrys for me! (not that I watch Tv anyway lol) Though like I said before I have NTL Broadband and it is being a right pain lately D/C all the time and what not. :p

You have Sky, but you don't watch TV??

Brookfield

weird... I was reading the digispy forums, apparantly sky have been running adverts over the past week saying that virgim media will be loosing sky channels, (before negotiations were over).

I didn't see any of those adverts, and I didn't even know that sky had gone until I read it on the internet.

I barely ever watch Sky 1 anyway, I'll normally turn it on when I get in from work, only to find that they are playing a simpsons episode from 1990 or something that I've seen hundreds of times before.
so I generally just change the channel...

in fact I'd go as far as to say the only thing I actually sit down to watch on sky is lost, and I'd actually prefer to watch that on DVD since I don't have to watch the adverts.

I pretty much only watch music/comedy channels anyway, (oh, and the discovery channel, cause I love mythbusters, how it's made, Ray mears extreme survival and American Chopper.

I can live without sky... now when does all this money saving stuff start, I heard that the cost was about half the price of what it was?

root said:
only to find that they are playing a simpsons episode from 1990 or something that I've seen hundreds of times before.
so I generally just change the channel...

You're exactly right, I've found that just heaps of old simpsons on!

root said:
weird... I was reading the digispy forums, apparantly sky have been running adverts over the past week saying that virgin media will be losing sky channels, (before negotiations were over).
Typical Sky ploy, Murdoch doesn't change, he was the same when had his newspaper "empire"

well. I can't say that actually happened, I didn't see any. perhaps someone can confirm?

like I said, I only watch sky for lost,
and even then I was getting bored of it. but I was feeling like I'd already devoted literally days of my life trying to not miss an episode. so I may as well keep going.
only to have now missed two whilst i was on holiday. so now I don't even watch it anymore anyway, (or wouldn't if I could at least).

like I said, I'll wait for the DVDs, and I'm fairly certain that the season 3 dvds will be out soon, probably by july, I'll watch them then, and by the time the fourth season, (if there is one) comes out, I suspect that it'll be back on terrestrial TV anyway.

EDIT; Speaking only about Sky already installed with their digibox, & paying a regular monthly fee, we are safe Daniel.

Maurice

Raffaz said:
Glasseye has virgin i think. He is just telling you what he told them, so he could get his box replaced. Its definately a good point. I would give it a go Maurice.

Yep thats it....

And on a sidenote Maurice why are you adding your comments to other peoples posts?

Its confusing as hell!!!

Back
Top Bottom